Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Nav-Map Feedback

I received good feedback from my classmates about the direction I want to go in to make my website. It will basically be portfolio site, showing my work and having some information about me as an artist/designer. My navigation map was easy to understand I just have to make sure I organize everything properly within each web page such as my gallery. I'll probably just have 3 categories of my work (design, photography, and misc.) and have where you can click on each one to see my related pieces.
There were not many other comments. It will be simple to navigate through my site and it will be clear where the viewer is at on the page, where he/she can go from there, and what is actually on each page.

Next up my 3 sketches!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment