Sunday, September 15, 2013

Web Page Group Assignment

I was placed in a group of 3(Aaron, Brianna, and myself) and it didn't take long to figure out what we wanted our web pages to be about: Mustangs (cars). Aaron has the most experienece with HTML so he knew exactly how to get the page to look how we wanted it, plus also share with Brianna and I tips on HTML coding. Brianna and I looked up the information and images needed for the pages. We worked well together and learned from each other. I think we did a nice job.
I'm starting to understand web page structure more and more and the HTML is getting easier to grasp well.
So I'm excited to see what else we'll be learning as I eager to keep this up and become better at it.

Here are some screen shots of our pages:




No comments:

Post a Comment